Re: The Roadster Factory - Business Practices

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory - Business Practices
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:19:24 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack,
        Lets see here...an accountant with a TR6. Doesn't make much sense.
Jack, are you really so blind you can't see that Charles is in [and
runs] his business for the same reason most of us are in the LBC hobby.
Doesn't make much sense, get it?
        You might be a decent bean counter, but I can't see you as much of a TR
hobbyist after reading your comments about a man who has done more for
for the Triumph enthusiast than any other person since the cars went out
of production.
        It is not always easy, but I will support him and his company because
he cares deeply about the preservation of TRs, as do most of us in the
hobby. His efforts have made our maintenance and restoration efforts
much less difficult and much more enjoyable.
        Charles and TRF are what they are. Do business with them if you choose
and don't if the man or the company displeases you, but for God's sake
don't belittle the man for living his passion.
My $.02 & Happy New Year
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO 75 TR6