Re: The Roadster Factory - Business Practices

To: <JackR@shriverco.com>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory - Business Practices
From: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:18:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack,

Don't listen to all the other listers, they are all jealous.  They don't
realize that you have owned your 6 for a whopping whole year and you are
even a member of "The Triumph list".  This makes you a Triumph eminence, so
don't be shy and speak your mind all the people who have owned their 6's for
six months will be paying close attention.

Jorge