Re: The Roadster Factory - Business Practices

To: JackR@shriverco.com
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory - Business Practices
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:01:12 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Wow,

Spoken like a true BB stacker! Since when is telling it like it is considered
tacky. Beats a lot of business mumbo jumbo. Charles will do fine because he
runs his business from the heart and I for one enjoy my GT6+ from the
heart......if I didn't I'd be driving a Honda! How could he accumulate so
much inventory? How come I drive a noisy, 1960's technology automobile?
Because it has nothing to do with logic, bottomline, or cash flow. It's my
passion! I let my ex take an entire house, full of furniture and half of what
I earned over the past twenty years, but when she went for the GT6+ I drew
the line in the sand. Logical, NOT but there it is. Just consider Charles and
I CLC's (Certified loose cannons). Logic doesn't apply.

Happy New Year

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L