Re: Stones

To: Mike Smith <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>
Subject: Re: Stones
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:18:45 -0700
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mike,

I had the same question when I finished the BRG paint and assembly of my TR3. I
sprayed the underside of all of the fenders with clear SEM "Chip Guard",
"gravel and corrosion protection". I put two heavy coats on. It has a gloss
finish and you can barely see that there is any thing "foreign" on the under
fender surface (It is also available in Satin Black.)

I saw this in an automotive paint supply store and thought it was just what I
needed. So far it seems to fill the bill. I have almost 2000 miles on the car,
mostly highway and some rough roads but no problems so far.

As always YMMV and NFI

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Palo Alto, CA