Re: Stones

To: "Mike Smith" <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stones
From: "Rob @ Maggie Robertson" <robandmaggier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:08:22 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Mike,
My body and paint guy did the whole underside of mine with one of the
rock/stone guard products. It's the same color as the body, red in my case,
and really isn't noticeable unless you get your nose right up to it. I'm
glad I did it, even though Ive worked hard to keep everything original. It
just wasn't worth it to me to have to worry about every little chip and
gravel road I might want to go down. Let me know if you want me to find out
exactly what product it is. Anyway, in my mind it's a no brainer, I'd do it
again in a minute.
GO Mariners
Rob in Seattle