Re: Frame Off Resto

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frame Off Resto
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 00 08:27:58 -0700
>when I
>painted the rear brake shoe hold down springs a few shades of green until I
>finally matched the original, my wife began to question my sanity hee,
>hee!!:)

>the interior will be Light Tan (not a choice for '76) and the exterior
> will be a beautiful, rich red but not one of the "reds" available in 1976.

Spending time getting the colour right on a spring inside the brake drum
then deliberately painting the body a non stock colour and doing the
interior in a non stock colour.  Maybe, just maybe, your wife has a point.

Oh well, when it comes to old British cars sanity is just a hindrance
anyway.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html