Re: Frame Off Resto

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Frame Off Resto
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:46:32 -0400
Cc: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <Chip19474@aol.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by TeriAnn Wakeman
>Spending time getting the colour right on a spring inside the brake drum
then deliberately painting the body a non stock colour and doing the
interior in a non stock colour.  Maybe, just maybe, your wife has a point.

Oh well, when it comes to old British cars sanity is just a hindrance
anyway.
<

True, true.  I'm sure that if the concours judges pulled one of my brake
shoes and saw the zinc plated hardware it would have been more points off.
Does look sharp (or at least the last time I looked which was when I first
assembled it).

Dave (did I tell you how sharp my transmission mount brackets look?)