Re: RHD TR6

To: Ed Hutchinson <seah@sunyit.edu>
Subject: Re: RHD TR6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:39:51 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Good Points:
-It makes parallel parking easier!
-You can get a job delivering mail on rural routes!
-When you get stopped for speeding, the cop won't have to stand on the traffic
side to write you up. (maybe this one should be listed
below!)

Bad Points:
-Hand signals come out all wrong!!!
-Don't let your dog sit in the passenger seat.  You'll drive everyone crazy!
-Don't expect to go to Drive-in Banks, Fast Food places and other drive up
windows without a passenger. (If the passenger has to pay,
this one goes in the list above)

Joe