Re: RHD TR6

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: RHD TR6
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:58:00 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 Chip19474@aol.com wrote:

> Very funny, Joe....I also like the rural mail carrier idea.  I had a chance
> to drive a RHD MGTD back in July....it was definitely different - especially
> shifting left handed!

I never had a problem shifting with the other hand.  The real challenge is
passing, especially on country roads.  Drift right to get a look around the
car in front of you and then if it's clear move quickly left and around
him!!

Makes you wonder why they don't require a "Right Hand Drive" sign in the
rear window as a compliment to the "Left Hand Drive" sign in England.
They do still require those, don't they??

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |