Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:18:23 -0700
Cc: triumphlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
TeriAnn,
While I have to admit some men are as you describe, not all of us are.  I like
to have only one project at a time and I generally embed
myself into it until it is finished.  That way, I only have one or two cars
that don't run (the second would of course be a parts car)!

But some people (who have the room) can't stand to see a car deteriorate or go
to the crusher and therefore buy them up in hopes that
some day they will get around to fixing them.

Regards,
Joe