Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 00 21:39:51 -0800
OK, I can understand cars as a fashon statement. I'd love to be well
dressed in a XK120C as in 'C' type.

 So what kind of statement is the bunch of decaying cars in the yard?

>TerryAnn said-
>
>>Thats simple.  Shoes have colour, texture and shape.  All of those
>things
>>need to complement what you are wearing.  Shoes are part of your
>clothing.
>
>TerriAnn-
>
>A guy's car IS his clothing. Cars have colour texture and shape as well.
>
>Keith
>( never enough "clothing")

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.