Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:10:41 -0500
Cc: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by TeriAnn Wakeman
>So what is it?  Why do men NEED to have a jillion cars in the yard??
Most people I've seen with a yard full of cars have a few kinda running
and most deteriorating like they would be abandoned on a field.
<

Call it the Harem instinct.  Better cars than women.

Seriously, though, I think you are painting us with too broad a brush.  Yes
I have three cars but they all run.  And they are all different.  When I
look around at the folks I know, most of them have one car only.  A few may
have a runner and a parts car.  A few more may have a runner and a project
(remember how long you worked on your restoration?)  The only ones I know
with a yard full of cars are in the business of selling parts and service.
Maybe it's a California thing.

Just my opinion.

Dave