Re: Ebay policy question

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay policy question
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:16:30 -0500
First off thank you to all that have responded. I now fully realize I didn't
do anythig wrong but being an honest person I do feel sometimes the kind of
bidding called for on ebay is not always the best.

In conclusion this email is ignored and the day will continue as before,
just a little wiser that's all.

Again thank you friends
David Templeton