Re: Ebay policy question

To: davidt@opentext.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay policy question
From: Harlyred1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:15:27 EST
In a message dated 2/11/01 6:38:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
davidt@opentext.com writes:

> triumphs@autox.team.net

I always enjoy last second bidding. My best was 3 seconds to go, beat another
bidder by 2 seconds. For the life of me, as a purchaser, I don't understand
why people bid on an item with days and days to go. Even if one's intent is
to stae :I'll pay $40.00 for this and not a penny more"., Chances are you'll
be outbid, and your bid only serves to raise the price.
Besides Dave, your guy was a rookie........tell him to deal with life.
Terry