Ebay policy question

To: <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Ebay policy question
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:54:23 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David,

I read an excellent book about how to buy and sell on Ebay written by a guy
named Dennis Prince.  He had a whole chapter on bidding at the last minute.
It is a smart, widely used, and acceptable technique, and he gave all the
reasons why it works.  You have nothing to be ashamed of, and the guy was
out of line.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L