And it's .... another Triumph!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: And it's .... another Triumph!
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:41:02 -0800 (PST)
This weekend my wife and I made a 1200 mile round trip to look at a car that
she was interested in.  After a lot of poking and prodding ... not to mention
haggling with the owner, we parted with our tax refund and made the return
trip.

What was my wife's dream car, you ask? She is now the very proud owner of a
1973 Mallard Blue Triumph Stag! It has power steering, power brakes, power
windows, alloy wheels and both tops. I have a pic (courtesy of the previos
owner) that will soon go on my website, but trust me - this car is beautiful!

Anyone who was driving I-40 between Knoxville, TN and Conway, AR Sunday would
have spotted me driving (yes, I said driving)the Stag home.  It didn't give us
a moment's worth of problems the entire 600 mile trip!

Purists may be a bit offended by the fact that it has a GM V6 instead of the
original engine, but this is what we wanted since my wife plans on driving it
everyday for the rest of her life, and my TR4A is eating more than it's share
of my time and the budget.

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned