Re: E-Bay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-Bay
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@YadTel.Net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:41:08 -0500
Hi folks,

Just though I would warn you about a vendor on E-Bay that goes by the
user name "redqueen3".  They have a poor record as shown by the better
business bureau and also E-Bay as I now find out.  They are located at
734 West Gardena Blvd, Gardena, Ca.  their phone number is 310-769-4971.
So if anyone is in that area please bug them for me.  I suspect they have
caller ID and won't answer if they see a suspect caller.

The regularly advertise Triumph and MG parts as well as others.  I bid
on an item and was not a high bidder but was contacted by them about a
second one they had.  I sent them a money order and that's the last
contact I have had with them.  They won't answer their phorn or
e-mails.  I have filed a complaint with the Los Angeles Better Business
Bureau, The Federal Trade Commission (which doesn't persue handle
individual complaints a but will put it in their data base) and have
contacted the Los Angeles District Attorneys Office - Consumer
Protection Office.

I think the next step I may take if I don't get any satisfaction is to
file a Small Claims Complaint and if I have to hire someone to represent
me.  They'll have to pay the cost in the end.  I'm rather nasty when it
comes to things like this.

Joe Worsley