Re: e-bay

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:17:15 EST
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/31/2001 3:56:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

> A general question and your feelings are greatly appreciated, what is the
> attitude toward listing a part for sale on e-bay and then posting it to the

Go for it...Good Idea!  I would feel slighted by any list member that did not
notify his TR "buddies" of any part he was making available on ebay, or
through any other means.

I certainly don't have the time to scan e-bay after scanning the two lists I
am on.  The boss expects me to work sometime.

RH