Re: e-bay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:09:55 -0500
Brethren
Further to the recent general question as asked by Fred (copy below) I
am taking the liberty of advising to the lists of two items that I will
or could be posting on E-bay.  These two items I would like to offer the
lists prior to posting to E-bay in appreciation for all the enjoyment
and useful information I have received from participating in the DGs'.

Item #1
Revell Triumph TR 3 Plastic Model kit 1/24 scale.  Kit is in original
box (box has been opened) but the kit itself is still in the sealed
plastic cellophane wrappings complete with all instructions. For some
unknown reason the 4 tires and windshield are loose in the box but the
two plastic/cellophane packages are unopened.

Item #2
Poster 25 inches by 38 inches titled "Triumph 50 Years of Sports Cars"
and is signed Ken Dallison 1972. The poster is a print not an original.
The poster shows various cars such as 1923 Triumpk 10/20, the
supercharged 1950 Triumph, the 1929  Super Seven saloon, Col. C.V.
Holbrook director, the late 30's Dolomite, the 1935 Southern Cross,, the
Dolomite 6 cylinder, Triumph Gloria, the 1946 Triumph Roadster, the 1934
Triumph Ten, the TR 2 and TR 3 and the TR 4 and and Tr 6 and GT6 and the
Spit.  I don't think I have missed an image.

Condition of both items is excellent. If someone on the list purchases
the items and is not satisfied I will refund all monies except postage.

If you are interested get back to me off line.

Thanks

Toad

of previous Triumph fascination (1959 TR3, 1960 TR3, 1962 TR4 and 1974
TR6)