More TR 250 Questions

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: More TR 250 Questions
From: Brian Ruess <brian.ruess@merant.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 06:50:14 -0800
Brian with the new (to me) TR 250 again.

Just what does the big red "brake" indicator light indicate when the engine
is running?  I have no owner's manual (first question -- is there a source
for them, even just a photo copy?).  It seems to indicate oil pressure, and
the little green light "oil" in the tach comes on along with it.  It does
not come on cold and it turns off with higher rpms when warm.  However, my
gauge indicates plenty of oil pressure (30-35 at idle, 80-85 at 3,000) and
the dipstick shows enough oil.  Is one of these indicators wrong or do the
lights indicate something else?

Brian
TC 8185L