What's your LBC's name?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: What's your LBC's name?
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:32:17 -0330
Hi folks.  I'm curious about the names some people on the list have given
their cars.  May I humbly suggest that if you've named your car you might
include its name after your closing salutation?   I'd be most interested to
see the many, perhaps varied, names we've given our obsessions.

And in case you're wondering, I've named mine after something that's 1) very
expensive 2) very much a luxury and not at all required for a normal life 3)
some people can't stand and 4) it takes a pig to find a good one (oops!!)

Cheers,
Frank
'73 TR6 "Truffles" (or has that one been taken already!?)