Re: What's your LBC's name?

To: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's your LBC's name?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:25:39 -0600
From: Boothroyd, Frank <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>

>I'm curious about the names some people on the list have given
>their cars.  May I humbly suggest that if you've named your car you might
>include its name after your closing salutation

1970 Lotus Europa, "Grace N. Violence"
1992 Saturn SL2, Fun to drive, and it don't rust.  Haven't seen fit to name
it.
1986 Suburban, "Grampa's Big Truck"
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, don't know yet.  Rose of San Antone?  Naw.
License plate says "TR44SUE".
"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.