Re: 1976 TR6 - Headers - HELP

Subject: Re: 1976 TR6 - Headers - HELP
From: "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:27:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I had a similar experience w/a Pacesetter for a Spitfire I used to have.
Nightmarish fit, and then the cheap POS developed a one-inch split in one of the
tubes after being on the car for only a year.

When I needed a header for my GT6, I bought the two-piece unit from Triumphtune,
which went in like a dream, and has stayed there for almost 3 years now.

None of this helps Dennis at the moment.  Sorry, dude.
--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6