This is more like a test

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: This is more like a test
From: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:13:35 +0100
Hi All,

It looks like some emails I send to this list do not arrive, so this
is also a sort of test.

But I do have a question too though, does the license plate number
change on your cars ?
Like in the Netherlands a car gets one number that stays on it for
ever, so you can also see in what year the car got it.

Do you have certain regulations for making a plate ? or is any
color and size ok ?
We have strict rules for this,  special to protect people, as in the old
days you just put the license plates from a similar car on your own and
would never get the tickets anyway.

Just curious.....

Lennart

--
Lennart A. Broekhof       Sun Microsystems        SunPS-ITops-RSC4

Disketteweg 2            3821 AR  Amersfoort           The Netherlands

                               lennart.broekhof@sun.com

+ 31 33 4515513                 X15513            Fax  + 31 33 4515128