FW: Cylinder head thickness vs. comp ratio

Subject: FW: Cylinder head thickness vs. comp ratio
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 06:48:20 -0500
I have just worked up an Excel spreadsheet which calculates the amount to
shave from a cylinder head given bore, stroke, old CR and new CR. Example
data is included to raise a 72 TR6 to CR of 9.5. The file is attached. Not
sure if the list server will pass this on. If not email me if you would like
a copy.

Also, let me know if you see any errors.

Hugh Fader

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/x-msexcel which had a
name of CR Calculation.xls]