Re: pull my finger

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pull my finger
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:26:33 -0500
Hugh:
I can't add much to rick's excellent post other than describing that I
tinkered around with a few pieces of different types of tubing before I came
across a
piece of silicone surgical tubing, like you would find on a stethascope,split
it and placed on the offset Buffer bracket with a touch of RTV.
When tuned properly,It truely is a beautiful design,and from time to time.
you might find it hard to resist testing it's operation.

good luck.
Brooks
74,76 six's
76 Spit