Re: Pull My Finger

Subject: Re: Pull My Finger
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:33:06 -0600
Hugh,

I put one of these in my TR6. I painted it matte black to match the button
and just used a file to enlarge the hole a little at a time until it fit
properly.
Once it's in you'll wonder why you waited so long to do it.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566  http://www.midwestfilter.com