Re: GT6 (+Spitfire) 5-speed

To: Cwn74@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT6 (+Spitfire) 5-speed
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 16:37:19 -0700
Cc: sdkandlsk1@juno.com, john@quantumechanics.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, john@quantumechanics.com
I don't understand this response.  I may be wrong, but I don't think
there is any difference in the transmission placement between the GT6
and Spitfire.  True, the GT6 bell housing is deeper and I am sure that
is compensated by the placement of the engine forward so that the
transmission is in the same place on both vehicles.

Someone please tell me if I have not been observant when working on
these cars.

Regards,
Joe Curry