Re: Was Early TR4 Trunk Handle now Long Bubble Bonnets

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Was Early TR4 Trunk Handle now Long Bubble Bonnets
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:02:23 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
  From: Phil Ethier
  To: Gerald Van Vlack
  Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 2:55 AM

  I am not sure whether you didn't recognize that Darrell was joking, or if I
  don't recognize that you are joking.

  Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
  1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
  pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com