RE: Gearbox Questions

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gearbox Questions
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:02:06 -0500
Noah,

Randall has answered all your question as I would (if I were that smart).  I
just wanted to chime in and sya that I have used John Esposito for gearbox and
OD parts and advice and was very satisfied... and another TR4 owner here in
Groton just bought a rebuilt Gearbox and OD from him...  and he is very
pleased.  I think you can trust John on quality and fair price.

If you can pop for the extra money... I would recommend doing the OD as well.
Swapping out gearboxes gets boring awful fast.  You might as well have the
piece of mind and do it right one time.

Brian