Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, stag-digest@digest.net
Subject: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet
From: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:36:01 -0500 22, 2002) at 02/15/2003 10:36:03 AM, Serialize complete at 02/15/2003 10:36:03 AM from [162.84.186.140] at Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:36:05 -0600
Looking for the List's opinion (again) for a tool recommendation: Blast
Cabinet.

I recently purchased a 1971 Triumph Stag, and dismantling it for a ground
up restoration. The car has been sitting for over 15 years, and many of
the parts need work (i.e., part washer bath, re-plating, or re-finishing).
I figured a "Blast cabinet" would be a good investment, given the shear
number of part requiring attention.
I own a Porter Cable compressor (2 HP, 4 Gal. Model #CF2400, 8.3 SCFM @
40psi ; 6.1 SCFM @ 90psi).

I searched Harbor Freight
(http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Category.taf?CategoryID=505&pricetype=)
for ideas... and found a couple there, but not sure what will work best
with my compressor and needs.

Models vary widely on features, size and compressor requirements (top
versus side openings; air flow versus working pressure; canister dust
collector versus hopper) - and I'm confused.

Your assistance please.
Thanks everyone.

samples:
Central Pneumatic