Tub Weight / was frame weight

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tub Weight / was frame weight
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:53:29 -0400
Since we are searching for weights here does anybody know the weight of a
Triumph tub?  I have a TR4A project that has been stored outside and I am
thinking about building some kind of framework so that I could remove the tub
from the frame and hang them both from the ceiling of my pole barn in order to
get them out of the weather while there is still something left of them. So,
anybody know the tub weight as well as a frame without engine and trans?

Thanks,
Marty Sukey