Re: Reliability (Was: Originality)

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <stilton@protoprod.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reliability (Was: Originality)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:48:21 -0400
I've put over 5,000 on my fully restored Herald since last August, when I
put her on the road for the first time in over a decade. I feel as confident
jumping into her and driving from Philadelphia Pa area to Washington DC as I
do doing such with my 1988 Jaguar XJ6. Basic premise is Sunny and Warm-
Triumph. Otherwise, Jag- unless I feel like I need to be more
"Modern"(Though the Triumph does have the cd player, and the Jag a
cassette...) Oh- and I do drive her in rain and snow, if I need/want to.
Reliability of any car is in direct proportion to the love and care it
receives.(Love = being driven, as well as other issues)

Scott