RE: Looking for A-Type OD and Transmission

To: "'Mark Hooper'" <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>, "'Mike Himelfarb'" <mhimelfarb@shoppersdrugmart.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for A-Type OD and Transmission
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:52:59 +0200
Oops :-)

It should have read : AFAIK the o/d mainshaft is a bit    SHORTER     than
the non-o/d shaft. So, just a wild guess, but it would seem possible to cut
the non-o/d shaft to the appropriate length and cut new splines. Am I
missing something?

Kind regards.
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3
'62 Herald 1200 Coupe
'64 Spitfire 4 (Mk1)
'65 Spitfire 4 (Mk2)
'67 GT6 (Mk1)

? Vitesse 1600 Convertible (HB 8346 CV) ....... possibly soon.

" Triumphs are meant to be driven .... oil paintings are meant to be shown "