Re: Not for purists

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not for purists
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:21:47 -0000
Hi Randall
Sounds like a good solution for an irritating problem. There is only one
thing niggling at me (and it aint originality ) isn't the fuel gauge fed at
a regulated voltage something below battery voltage (nominal 12V), meaning
there would still be some small potential difference across the warning
lamp?

Graham.