MC bracket

To: <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: MC bracket
From: "joe maher" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:49:52 -0700
One of the reasons I got my TR3, was that I enjoy working on it.  Today, I
rebuilt my brake and clutch master cylinder.  I ordered new lines from TRF
and ordered a new reservoir from VB (they are backordered from TRF).  I
cleaned up the MC's and they look good.  Now the bracket they are mounted on
is a different story.  I think I am going to take it up the road to have it
cleaned and sandblasted.  Now, once I do that, what should I do to protect
it from rust?  I cannot switch to silicon fluid until I replace my wheel
cylinders later this spring.  Is there any paint out there that is
impervious to brake fluid?

thanks,
Joe
59 TR3A  just a little closer to being ready for spring