Re: MC bracket

To: <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MC bracket
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:37:42 -0500
Joe, this summer I used a wire brush on a 6" bench grinder for most of it,
then a rotary wire brush in a drill for most of the rest.  Followed with a
phosphoric acid bath to neutralize rust with special care to the inside
corners where the brush didn't reach, then coated with two coats of POR-15.
I'd be interested in hearing from the list regarding the imperviousness of
POR-15 to DOT 4 and 3 (though I'll be using DOT 5 since I'm overhauling the
hydraulics from scratch).

Joe wrote about his brake master cylinder bracket that he was going to have
it: