Re: MC bracket

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: MC bracket
From: Rissa and Jim <reveye@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:56:47 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Well, from my opinion, DOT5 rolled the paint off my TR when the clutch
master started leaking.  This is a vintage roadster that is now gonna
cost me several grand to have that portion of the engine compartment
re-done.  Hey, I'm sucking it up and I love to work on my car as much as
everyone else, but there does come a time when you wind up spinning your
wheels per se......  Like I said, I love my car, I love working on it,
but time is money and I hate wasting time.....

Jim Reavis
1960 TR3A