Re: MC bracket

To: Terry Smith <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: MC bracket
From: Rissa and Jim <reveye@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:21:52 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
There is NO brake fluid that won't just roll the paint off the bracket.
Seems to me that alot of you would rather spend a major amount of time
on things that can be solved much easier by spending just a little money
instead of spending a whole weekend working on something that winds up
costing you more in the long run in aggravation and possibly doing it a
second time and making spouses mad when you could solve the problem for
just a little more money in a fraction of the time....  Just my two
cents and this isn't directed at anyone in particular......

Jim Reavis
1960 TR3A