TR3A Headlights

To: <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Headlights
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:21:41 -0500
Hello, everyone.

I know this had been handled before, but I can't seem to locate an exact
recommendation.

I've read the posts about the woes of the stock generator, which I'll be using
when my frame off is complete.  So I'm particularly interested in "you all's"
advice on a headlight conversion system (and vendor) for a TR3A, a conversion
that won't suck extra amps from the woeful generator, but will deliver a
brighter view of the road ahead for someone sadly likely to be outgunning his
light supply on deserted nightime back country New Hampshire roads.  Your good
advice could save a cat from becoming roadkill.  (On the other hand, to heck
with the cat.  Here kitty kitty kitty.)

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (Off the road and in pieces, but the engine will be ready for
assembly soon...the machine shop buggered two small end piston rod bushings,
so I'm waiting for the replacements from Ken Gillanders.)