Re: Your Triumph as a kitchen

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Your Triumph as a kitchen
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:48:27 -0600
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
A few years back you could still get new copies of this book:  "Manifold
Destiny: The One, the Only, Guilde to Cooking on Your Car Engine!" by
Bill Scheller

It has some pretty fancy recipes. We tried one once, a simple version,
as I recall, but our trip that day was not sufficient for the cooking.
Maybe it didn't work because someone in the group brought a back-up
charcoal grill. I always wanted to try it again on a longer cruise.

Somebody must really like this thing, because on Barnes & Noble Web site
used copies of the paperback sell for the $50-$80 range. Probably the
most valuable book I own, assuming I can still find it around here
someplace.

Pat Fischer