Re: Your Triumph as a kitchen

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your Triumph as a kitchen
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:06:03 -0000
Hi Jon
A long time ago I had a Herald Estate, we went to a show a few miles from
home and shortly after arriving realised a camera would have been a sensible
addition to the kit for the day!hopped in the car and drove off the show
site, had to wait for a train so the engine was warm before hitting the
road, well after a couple of minutes we both commented on the fact that
someone's barbie smelled real good, then phew it smells like someone else is
burning theirs, when we got back to the site some of our "friends were
smirking and giggling, and the burn offering smell seemed real strong around
the car! It was then that I lifted the bonnet and found one rather done in
(as in pink = raw, brown = cooked and black = done in!) sausage wedged into
the exhaust manifold.
Aaah those were the days!

Graham.