Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update
From: "oliver sumton" <oliver@connect.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:22:08 -0600
well, you guys are in luck!  we are bidding to have the 2006 VTR right here
in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!

Dave Northrup
Vice President, Red River Triumph Club
Dallas/Fort Worth

Oh, and by the way, the Central Oklahoma VTR is having a regional the last
weekend of April in Norman.  Not as big, but almost as much fun!!!  come
join us!!!