Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update

To: levilevi@comcast.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net, vafred@erols.com, spitlist@cox.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:44:49 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2004 10:41:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
levilevi@comcast.net writes:

> (let me know if you want to see a picture of the leak pattern on my
> driveway from FT's TR3A).

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of Bud's leak pattern on my driveway when
he stopped on his way to Portland, Maine, in 1999. But then, it's only a dirt
driveway, so.... ;-)

> I say the further the VTR is from Denver, Colorado the better...gives me a
> chance to be on the road in my 6.  Looking forward to Richmond.

Let's see...Red Wing, Minnesota, was a 2500-mile round trip for the Herald.
>From my house in upstate New York to Richmond will only be 500 miles each way;
I'll hardly blow the carbon out of the Herald!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.