RE: Safe to regrind factory cam?

To: "Mitchel Seff" <ms6453@optonline.net>, "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Subject: RE: Safe to regrind factory cam?
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@nexant.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:07:01 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Any one who doesn't think that machining & the ability to make better
> more consistent billets in the past 30 years is wrong.
> If any one would like to see my invoice please feel free to ask.
>
> Sorry for venting, but I never liked being called a liar.

Once again, I was not criticizing any manufacturers nor calling anyone a
liar.  I was merely stating my OPINION that processes and materials have not
changed over the past 50 years.  If I have caused offence to anybody, I
humbly apologize.  I'll keep my opinions to myself in the future.

Maybe my mistake was to respond to a thread that was already underway,
thereby responding to comments that were out of context.  If I had read the
original note fully, I probably would not have made the comment about the
$300 camshaft's origin.

Now, how about them Packers?

Michael Marr
Naperville, IL