Re: Exhaust recommendations

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust recommendations
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:01:54 -0500
> Getting to the point, it had a stainless exhaust and he said he didn't
> like the note, and wished he would have used mild steel.

Mild curiosity: I bought the stock TRF exhaust.  There wasn't room for the
resonator, though.  Stock or not, it just didn't fit.  So I installed
without it.  Haven't been able to start the engine yet.  Is this
muffler-only system going to be, as they say in the northeast, "wicked
loud"?   ...Or will I still be able to listen to the Beatles White Album....

Terry Smith
New Hampshire