Re: TR3A idle speed

To: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3A idle speed
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj123@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:00:21 -0600
John, have you tried lifting the gas pedal with your toe to reduce the idle?
I know my TR4 had this problem when I first bought it a few years ago.  My
problem was a worn return spring on the throttle shaft piece that runs
parallel to the firewall.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L