RE: Water pump interchanges

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Water pump interchanges
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:43:39 -0000

Thanks Andy,
The Atlas Major list shows the pulley, 101048, being common to the Vanguard
1-3, Sportsman, Ensign and TR2, but it won't be the first time that I've
found an incorrect cross reference in the factory lists :-(.
I may be able to obtain the seals and bearings to rebuild the original pump
- Plan B it is then,
Cheers,
Bill.
http://www.rarebits4classics.co.uk