RE: Bonnet Mirrors

To: "'Michael Marr'" <mmarr@nexant.com>
Subject: RE: Bonnet Mirrors
From: "Fisher, Curt (ETS - Dixon)" <CFisher@borgwarner.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:54:54 -0600
Sorry, I was following the rule of the fellow who put it in horse terms. The
left being the side you mount on and therefore the "near side". Guess that
is not normally carried over with cars but since in racing you don't drive
on any particular side of the road it seemed appropriate.

Cheers,
Curt (about 100 miles west of you in Sterling ILL.)

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"