Re: Bonnet Mirrors

To: "Cameron Rooke" <beaker211@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Bonnet Mirrors
From: "David Brister" <brister@tiscali.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:15:44 +0100
My TR4A has a bullet mirror just ahead of the driver's side door. I also
have a slightly convex mirror at the centre top of the windscreen. These two
provide an excellent coverage behind.  A mirror on a previous car on the
passenger side door was'nt much help except for parking close to the curb
though it does no harm..

I had a big P4 Rover for a long time which had front of wing mirrors (see
recent US/English thread) and they did'nt give half the field of view that
you get from a mirror nice and close to your eyes.

HTH,

David Brister.